Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    New Tim Holtz Inks!
    Sunday, January 01, 2006
    Tim 'apparently' has 12 new ranger ink colours coming out soon. He posted this on a well known forum recently.

    'Well I am so happy to hear everyone's success and faithful use of Distress Inks. These are definitely "wetter" inks than any other dye ink so they shouldn't be dry. I would suggest returning them to the store you purchased them from or contacting ranger directly at www.rangerink.com and they will make it right. I can't agree more with the fact that my Distress Inks take a beating because I too use them so much. They may tatter a bit, but that's to be expected from a dye pad that gets used direct to paper alot. So as for the storage myth - it's just that...a myth. But I must admit that I do prefer to store my dye pads upside down because I think it keeps the ink wetter on the surface and provides a tighter seal from air. In any event I do suggest the reinker for the pad because you never know when you'll run out of ink right in the middle of a project... Again, thanks to everyone for your input on these and keep your eyes open for the 12 NEW colors - yep COLORS coming out next month at CHA. Until then... '
    posted by Cath @ 11:33 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com