Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    The Wiggles!
    Wednesday, January 04, 2006

    Ok, So Corey is now officially The Wiggles number one fan! In my opinion they are completely bonkers, but once you start watching them you it becomes compulsive viewing. I think they must have hypnotic powers!
    posted by Cath @ 9:04 AM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 6:27 PM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      be ready to get a wiggles dance mat, a wiggle microphone, wiggles movies, etc, etc, etc, etc..... ;)

      griffin would be number two fan, then....cos boy does he love the wiggles! :)

       
    • At 2:02 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

      HA! Really, they sort of grow on you - a little bit. Logan went through a phase where he was very much a Wiggles fan. He's since out grown it (his passion didn't last long). So far Meg hasn't gotten the bug yet. She knows them. She likes the music, but she's not ready to fight Corey for the title.

      And for that I'm sort of glad. A mom can only listen to "Fruit Salad" so many times before realizing precious brain cells have been slaughtered in the process.

      Fruit salad, yummy yummy. Fruit Salad...

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com