Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Tired....
    Friday, February 10, 2006
    Feeling really tired this morning. I can't wait til this afternoon when DH is home for the weekend. Tomorrow i get to lie in, woohoooooooo!
    I'm just trying to sort out some sales. I've been selling some of my older stuff to make way for newer stuff and kits that i've ordered. I've already sold some of my sizzix dies which i rarely use now and am also selling some of my Heidi Swapp stamps. They've never been out of the box and i think i only bought them because of the hype.
    I've had some lovely stuff arrive too recently. Lots of Bazzill cardstock, Bazzill swatchbox and lots of cropper hopper storage. I just put an order in last night at Croppin Paradise as they have a sale on so got loads of stuff for around £30.
    I also forgot to mention that i have entered the Best of British competition( of which i am pretty sure i don't stand a chance) and my Winter in the Garden layout actually made it into the Basic Grey gallery!!
    posted by Cath @ 7:17 AM  
    4 Comments:
    • At 11:23 AM, Blogger blah said…

      Im sure you will do very well Cath - your stuff is great. Ill be rooting for you!!

       
    • At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      OOh Heidi Swapp stamps - where, how much?

       
    • At 2:10 PM, Blogger Kari said…

      Can I just say how jealous I am that your hubby lets you sleep in! You are blessed! Good luck on the contest!

       
    • At 6:44 AM, Blogger aworkman said…

      good luck with the sales I have no idea what your talking about lol but ask me anything about paints and art supplys to which are the best I am your woman lol

      good luck!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com