Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    A big boys bed!!
    Friday, March 31, 2006
    Yep that's right, Corey's new bed arrived today! I was so excited when the van pulled up with the goodies. I had to get it out of the box immediately and put it together. It didn't take too long and it looks just so cute. Corey wasn't very interested and didn't want to get into it either but i managed to get him to try it out for all of 10 seconds. The bed guard was harder than the bed to put together than the bed! Anyway, Corey did sleep in it at lunchtime, albeit with his head at the bottom and on tops of the covers. I think he's still going to need a sleeping bag for the time being as he wriggles all over the place! Next job is to redecorate his room. While it's lovely and in good condition it's a little bit babyish and so i want something a bit more boyish. I have my eye on what i want but as we've spent a fortune recently i need to wait until we have a bit of cash.
    He is certainly getting some two year traits. he is into everything at the moment and whereas before i could happily leave him to his own devices while i did something i would now be frightened to do this. He's also very tiring and hard work right now and demands a lot more attention than he ever has done before. DH always used to find him a breeze when he came home from work for the few hrs he spends with him but he now realises how hard i have it during the day.

    Tomorrow i am off to Birmingham for the day to a craft fair. A whole day of no feeds or changing nappies, BLISS!
    posted by Cath @ 7:22 PM  
    6 Comments:
    • At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Eleanor and I really like Corey's new bed!! Have a great day tomorrow...buy lots of stash!

       
    • At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I haven't really encountered blogs before !!! Yours is FAB!!!
      I love your new handbag. Corey looks so cute!
      I love your scrapbook cover. I would love to get into proper scrapbooking. Any advice for me ?
      I am originally from the West Midlands !!
      I will add you to my favourites.
      Love Anne xx

       
    • At 11:15 PM, Blogger Brandie said…

      Cute bed! I like his room, even though you say you want to redo it! I think it all lookst sweet! =)

       
    • At 11:32 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

      YAY! What a milestone. One of the first real steps to being a 'kid' and not a toddler.

       
    • At 1:22 PM, Blogger blah said…

      The bed is lovely Cath! Have a great day at Birmingham!

       
    • At 4:04 PM, Blogger Paula - Buenos Aires said…

      Lovely room! :)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com