Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    1st & last meeting *sniff*
    Friday, April 28, 2006
    Yesterday my friend Dawn and I went to see another friend Anam. Some of you know Anam from the forums she resides and and know how lovely she is, she is no different in real life. What you see is what you get, i hope you don't mind me saying that but it's true. She is off to start a new life with her beautiful family in Canada and apart from being very envious i am also extremely happy for her. She deserves lots of happiness in her life and i'm sure they will all find it there!
    We also managed a little trip to Hobby Horse Crafts in elvaston on the way there. A veritable treasure trove of goodies, but it was very difficult to look around as Corey was with us and into everything! Rachel who was in the shop was brilliant with him and tried to keep him occupied but it was like he was in a sweet shop and wanted everything! He takes after his Mummy cause she wanted everything too but just succumbed to a few goodies!.
    Today i've been waiting in for deliveries. My sideboard and TV unit came from MFI and are going straight back as the quality of them is awful. They are basically chipboard and at the price i have paid for them i don't think it's acceptable. Nowhere on there website did it say this and it also failed to say they came flatpacked! So we are off hunting for furniture this weekend much to DH's distaste lol! I got my sunshine limited edition box from the states and it's very lush, can't wait to use it. My other order with my QK tote and binder etc.. has failed to show yet again and after a couple of emails i think it's coming tomorrow, well it better be put it that way!
    posted by Cath @ 6:06 PM  
    8 Comments:
    • At 7:23 PM, Blogger Jak said…

      was tempted by that sunshine kit, looks lush

      Btw, hunni youve been tagged, see my blog for details

       
    • At 9:09 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

      Sorry to hear about your sideboard and tv unit. Chipboard and flatpack!! Figures they didn't tell you that one the website but I have heard some bad reviews of MFI anyway. Hopefully you find something else you like :) Alot of people lately are moving from the UK to Canada and what do I do? I just moved here from Canada..lol I hope your friend has a wonderful time in Canada :)

       
    • At 11:42 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

      Glad you had a great time at Hobby Horse - it's my local craft shop and I go cropping their too. Rachel is always good with my little boy too even when he nearly knocked a disply down He still thinks she's coming to play in his paddling pool after she asked a few years ago if she could LOL

       
    • At 11:48 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

      Happy furniture hunting! Sorry it's because of disappointment in what you've hunted out already. :(

       
    • At 11:08 PM, Blogger Jen said…

      Good for you! Don't put up with rubbish :) Have a nice Bank Holiday weekend hun.

       
    • At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Glad you got to met Anam, I didn't realise she was off to Canada. I hope she has a smooth move over there. I guess she will still be around on the boards.

      I wish you luck with your furniture shopping!

       
    • At 11:01 AM, Blogger scrapdolly said…

      Glad you had a great day with Anam and sorry to do this to you

      you've been tagged LOL xx

      Five things in your fridge
      Five things in your Car
      Five things in your bag
      Five things you would watch on sky plus
      5 things in your wardrobe....
      send to 5 0thers as well

       
    • At 9:38 PM, Blogger Claire said…

      Hobby Horse is lovely. It's not quite my nearest, but I prefer it to the one that is. It'd be lovely to see you at a crop sometime :)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com