Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Where does the time go?
    Monday, April 03, 2006
    I can't believe it's nearly Tuesday!
    It's been a weird few days, i don't really know where to begin.
    Firstly Corey! he is being a big pain in the bum! The 2 yr traits have finally kicked in and he is trying both our patience. He is being mischieveous, naughty and a down right handful. I used to be able to leave him whilst i got n with stuff but no more. He loves throwing my drinks on the floor, getting chalk and crayon on everything and just generally being naughty. We have to have eyes in the back of our heads at the moment. On a good front he has taken too his bed brilliantly. He hasn;t got out yet when he shouldn't have and stays there until one of us gets up in the morning which is fantastic. He sure does let us know he's awake though and i really wish he would stay in bed til at least 7am!
    So Saturday i went to Birmingham for the day to Hobbycrafts. Bought lots of lovely stash including-
    Lucy Classic QuicKutz alphabet
    New Pebbles inc shimmer chalks
    BG Chipboard Monograms
    BG chipboard hardware
    Heidi Swapp tape
    Lots of magazines
    New Blonde Moments range
    Queen and Co stuff
    DST
    Plus lots of American Crafts paper

    Am hoding the receipts from DH as he may want to kill me. To be fair though i have sold a few things on Ebay to recoup some of the cash i've spent :D
    Sunday we didn't do anything as Dave was working and so i had Corey all day. So it was spent running around after Corey and tidying up/laundry etc..
    Today saw me wake with a headache. Luckily DH was at home as he is working a couple of night shifts and so he let me stay in bed. I still didn't feel any better around lunchtime so he told me to go back to bed. I didn't need asking twice and so had another 2 hrs sleep and felt better when i woke up. Tonight has been spent finishing up some stuff for A Trip Down Memory Lane and also finishing a CJ i didn't get chance to finish this morning with feeling ill.

    Also on a fab note i made a design team!!
    Not really sure what will be happening with it yet but i'm really excited. It's for an American store called Scrapbook Supply Store and they are in the process of revamping everything so some exciting stuff will be happening which hopefully i'll be a part off. I am so happy!!
    posted by Cath @ 10:19 PM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 11:24 PM, Blogger aworkman said…

      wow good for you on the team how exciting!

      Sounds familiar lady with Corey in destructo stage cause and reaction I think is the best word for it lol!!

      Your day sounds like mine the past two days just downright tired and lathargic I think its the weather!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com