Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Upset and Angry!
    Monday, May 01, 2006
    Something happened today that has really knocked me down. You know when everything is ok with the world, then something happens and makes you feel like poo!
    Well now i want to go to bed and not get up! Probably an over reaction but i am a drama queen!
    Anyway, i'm a member of lots of forums and i sometimes advertise my craft stuff on them if i am selling something. Well the owner of this particular forum(i'm not naming names but it isn't UKS or Scrappad) has really upset me, i feel so hurt.
    I advertised some stuff on there a few days ago and sold one of the items. Then the owner of the forum replied to my post saying
    'Blimey Cath are you a bad shopper - you always seem to be selling bits that are almost new or not even used - your husband must be tearing his hair out .....or do you hide it'
    Now from this post i got a gut feeling that she was taking offence to me advertising more stuff on her forum and so i sent her a message to make sure that everything was ok.
    Well the response i got was basically, no everything isn't ok, you're always selling stuff, i don't believe that it's just stuff you don't need anymore, and don't put it on our forum anymore. To say i was gobsmacked is an understatement. I'm a very genuine person and the stuff i had advertised is stuff i have either impulse bought or i have had lying around for a while and not used. I just feel so hurt that someone could be so awful!
    posted by Cath @ 5:33 PM  
    5 Comments:
    • At 6:33 PM, Blogger Kari said…

      That woman was way out of line! Now Im mad too! Sorry there are jerks in the world. Hugs! Hang in there Cath

       
    • At 9:40 PM, Blogger Claire said…

      That sucks, Cath :( {{hugs}}

       
    • At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      How horrible. I am always selling stuff, that I change my mind about. Don't we all.

       
    • At 11:29 AM, Blogger blah said…

      That SUCKS ass. Dont go back there k? Hugs..

       
    • At 2:02 PM, Blogger Jen said…

      Blimey! That's not on. I'd dump 'em and stick with the Pad and UKS! HUGS!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com