Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Bloody Men!
    Sunday, June 04, 2006
    Today, i'm afraid to say, i am going to do bog all and laze in bed. Had a bad nights sleep so feel tired and fragile and DH really helped when he saw i'd had the scales out this morning. I used them to weigh Corey but DH thought i'd been using them and politely said ' So have you gained anything, you're looking a bit chunky'
    Well i won't tell you what my reply was but let's just say we are now not talking and he has gone out with the boy. MEN!!!
    posted by Cath @ 11:00 AM  
    8 Comments:
    • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Kari said…

      Are you kidding? I can not believe he said that! Wow, Men! Hope you feel better! (Is Corey gaining any weight?)

       
    • At 1:47 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

      HOpe you are feeling better soon.. and that is men for you!! Errr..

       
    • At 6:32 PM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      omg.... you poor dear. i'm so sorry that he was being such a man and said that to you. you really look fabulous yourself, despite that i know you would love to be thinner like before the kidlet. hang in there, deary! ((hugs))

       
    • At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Typical bloomin' man hun, take no notice, you are gorgeous babe :)

       
    • At 7:28 PM, Blogger blah said…

      Oh
      my
      god

      For his sake I hope he inspects his next meal closely bahahaha

      ignore him, you look great!

       
    • At 10:35 PM, Blogger Jen said…

      WTF??? You are beautiful despite what he says. I cannot believe he didn't engage his brain before he hopened his mouth!!! Love ya!

       
    • At 12:02 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

      Do you have a doghouse or a shed in the yard? I would tell hubby he can sleep out there tonite.
      Bugger!
      RYC, yes I can get it repaired, but I have to wait until July until our new medical insurance kicks in.

       
    • At 1:32 AM, Blogger Ms. Doe said…

      Ewww! Guess he's not getting any tonight. ;) I'm angry right along with ya!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com