Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Mojo?
    Wednesday, May 31, 2006
    Where is it? I started a layout last night and have got the picture on there and the title and now i am stuck. Completely lost my scrapbooking mojo as i don't seem to scrap these days :( I desperately want to get back into it so send good vibes my way guys :)
    My camera is still poorly and at the menders, i am so lost without it!
    posted by Cath @ 9:27 AM  
    5 Comments:
    • At 9:32 AM, Blogger blah said…

      WOMAN GET THAT MOJO BACK AND NOW!!!! go see www.flylady.net she always gives me my mojo back hahah! Hugs

       
    • At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I'm with you there girl - haven't finished a page for weeks now :(

       
    • At 5:26 PM, Blogger Becci said…

      Sending some mojo your way....

       
    • At 8:26 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

      sending you tons of Mojo :)

       
    • At 4:16 AM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      shell.... still the flybaby?? :)

      giving you lots of mojo.... and when you've found yours, could you lend me some of it?? ;)

      ((hugs)) hope that you find it soon. it's so awesome to be able to scrap the night away. have been doing a bit of that myself, but have now gotten myself into a corner with all the sh!t piled in this office..... someone gimme cleaning mojo! ;)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com