Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Got a bit back!
    Thursday, June 01, 2006
    I got enough Mojo back to manage to do this :) Hopefully i'll get more done soon!

    posted by Cath @ 1:43 PM  
    7 Comments:
    • At 2:43 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

      Oh I LOVE it Cath!! You are inspiring me to where I want to start making them...lol Great job!!

       
    • At 3:06 PM, Blogger Kari said…

      Love it! So glad youre mojo is back!

       
    • At 5:37 PM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      this layout is certainly one of your best, in my opinion..... you should soooo submit that to CK's fresh face.... ;)

      of course, all of your work is great, but this is totally stinking awesome....

      it so helps that your boy is the most photogenic creature i've ever laid eyes on.... ;)

       
    • At 6:11 PM, Blogger Becci said…

      Look at that mojo back. Cute!!!

       
    • At 6:30 AM, Blogger Ms. Doe said…

      Beautiful!!!

       
    • At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Stunning! Glad you found it again.

       
    • At 9:54 AM, Blogger Claire said…

      Everyone I speak to at the moment is having problems with their mojo. I blame the weather! Glad it came back though - love that layout :)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com