Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Creativity
    Friday, June 16, 2006
    Well i have loads at the minute! Without tempting fate i have done 2 LOs and 1 card in the last 2 days that i am happy with. Not my usual style as they are pink but that's all i can say really as they are for the Little Cottage Crafts DT. Have really enjoyed doing something different for a change.
    Today has been one of those slob about, scrap and do the odd bit of tidying up days. It's my time of the month so am feeling a but drained and frumpy so didn't really feel like doing much. DH took Corey and his other kids out for lunch which was great for me as i could just lounge about and scrap :) Crop tomorrow and i am SO looking forward to it.
    Right off to watch the Big Brother eviction. Can't wait to see Grace get booed!!!!!(yes i know i'm a bitch!)
    posted by Cath @ 9:54 PM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 12:49 AM, Blogger domestic goddess said…

      yeeah grace is out!!!!
      its good to have that feel of craetivity and on a rioll, cant wait to see what you have done

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com