Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Stuff 'n' Stuff
    Saturday, June 10, 2006
    I tried to create a post a couple of days ago but blogger was having none of it.
    Quite a few things going on at the moment.
    DH is now on holiday so i'm looking forward to being able to chill out a bit more and spend some time as a family. Yesterday we went and got loads of plants and i spent a couple of hours filling containers for the front and back of the house. Then we spend a lovely afternoon in the garden and had a BBQ for dinner. In fact we had a BBQ yesterday cause the weather has been so very hot! Today is no exception and it is a scorcher! Why am i indoors then? Well i'm putting a little buffet together as we are having a few people over for the 1st England match of the World Cup. I'm quite excited and hopefully England can get a win in the bag to start us off on the road to winning for the first time in 40yrs!
    I currently have withdrawal symptoms as i am still without my camera :( Nikon told me it was expected to be fixed before June 8th but after it didn't turn up i emailed them and they have now said they are waiting for parts. GRrrrrrrrrrrrr!
    Wednesday and went off and got my hair cut. It was quite long but i never have it down because it is curly and frizzy and so it takes me 1 1/2hrs to straighten it. So i have had it cut into a really short bob and hopefully now it will be more manageable.
    Yesterday and went to get my eyes checked. I do feel that my eyesight isn't as good as it used to be and this was confirmed as i now have slight short sightedness. It isn't anything to worry about but i now have a pair of glasses on order. I have a bad twitch in my left eye and we're hoping that occasionally wearing them may make this go away. I'm not to wear them all the time or i may get used to them.
    This morning i received some yummy papers from Tracie at Little Cottage Crafts. Will get to work on them next week! Here's a picture of a LO i finished midweek and also a picture i took with Dave's camera. This is the result we get when we ask Corey to smile!
    posted by Cath @ 10:20 AM  
    6 Comments:
    • At 12:13 PM, Blogger Sue Jones said…

      Love you LO all those lovely greens :)
      I am VERY short sighted first thing i put on in the morn are my specs!!
      Enjoy your afternoon :)

       
    • At 8:25 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

      The layout is great ;) It has been sooo hot...lol All the hype ya know the world cup has started.. I dont watch sports though! Hope your afternoon was good ;)

       
    • At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Missed your blogging this week. So where's the piccie of your new haircut then (and you've just admitted you still have one camera in the house!) Hope the buffet went well.

       
    • At 8:28 PM, Blogger blah said…

      HAHAHAA wicked smile - and I mean that in every sense of the word!!! :)

       
    • At 7:53 AM, Blogger Paula @ Blooms 'n' Spades said…

      Love the layout Cath. I tried to post a comment about Corey's video before but blogger wouldn't let
      me:( I thought it was great, had me and my dd in stitches, especially how he just got up again laughing!!

       
    • At 6:10 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

      love the scrunchy nose! i have curly, frizzy hair too. I founf keeping it shorter helps.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com