Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Peeved
    Saturday, June 17, 2006

    You know how some scrapbook paper are actually bigger than 12x12 because they have an extra bit telling you what make they are and what collection?
    Well today at the crop i did a 12x12 LO of Corey(suprise suprise) and i used the reverse of the paper(it's Fancy Pants Spiffy). On getting home i've realised you can see the strip on the side i haven't used but as i used the reverse you can't see it therefore i never cut it off and now i have a layout that is bigger than 12x12 and it won't fit in my album! Theres no room to cut anything off either. Bummer!!!
    posted by Cath @ 6:41 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 7:28 AM, Blogger Mel said…

      ARRRGGGGHHHHH - Gorgeous layout, it's perfect as it is and it's such a shame to have to slice any off! Can you maybe slice a little bit off before the T on the left hand side? Good luck. Or you could scan it, squash it everso slightly in PSP or photoshop (its such a tiny bit it wont distort Corey and then you could get it printed in 12x12 at Photobox. Mel x

       
    • At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I've see that happen several times. It's jujst so annoying. I've cut out letters ujsing the paper upside down, reversed,it and realised that I've used the silly border too! Love the LOL, and glad to see those scrolls in use. I have two, and need some inspiration how to use them!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com