Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Black as night
    Thursday, August 17, 2006
    Wow it feels like night time here at the minute. We are about to have a huge downpour and possible thunderstorms which will be great, i love thunderstorms.
    Today has been busy, i always seem to be busy.At the moment i am in Flylady mode, not sure what's happened but i can't stop cleaning. Don't get me wrong i always have a tidy(ish) house but i don't tend to thoroughly clean all the time but at the moment the house is spotless and has been for over a week now. Every day i've been doing a little bit more and keeping on top of things, it's working so well.
    Today i had my Dad come visit. I won't see him now until the middle of September cause he's going away to Egypt for a couple of weeks and then we're away in Devon for a week. Needless to say my holiday won't be as exotic as his will be(he's staying in a 5 star All inclusive hotel).
    Have done a touch of the Delia Smith this afternoon and am about to put a home made Shepherds Pie in the oven, yum!
    posted by Cath @ 3:21 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com