Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Conclusions
    Tuesday, August 29, 2006

    Well as dim as it sounds i think i have come to a conclusion when it comes to my insomnia. Yesterday i felt a bit ill. I had a bad headache and also period pains so as DH was home i didn't really do very much. Last night i hardly slept at all. I nodded off around 2am and was up with Corey at 6am so now i feel even worse than yesterday! I think inorder for me to get a good nights sleep i need to be on the go during the day. I know i am terrible at doing exercise but over the last month i have really busied myself with housework and stuff and am shattered by the end of the day and have also slept well. So even when i'm feeling not particularly in the mood( like today) i need to mke sure i get up off my butt and do something or i'll suffer for it at bedtime!

    Why is it that kids get ill just before you go on holiday? 4 days to go til we go to Devon and Corey has got a bad cold and now is coughing lots. Hes had the cold for a week now and it's been no more than a runny nose but now he is barking like a dog so please send positive vibes that it doesn't go to his chest please!

    Pictured is the layout i managed to do last night. The title is a part scraplift from a LO over at 3 Scrappy Boys. Thanks for stopping by!
    posted by Cath @ 7:35 AM  
    3 Comments:
    • At 11:16 AM, Blogger joanna said…

      Sending bag-fulls of positive vibes that Corey's cough doesn't go onto his chest, Cath; I think you're right about the sleep thing, too - if I have a relatively lazy day, I don't sleep as well.

       
    • At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Sweetpea, hope you catch up on your sleep soon and I hope that lovely little man gets better before your holiday comes.
      Your LO is amazing woman, you look fab too :) xx

       
    • At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Hoping Corey feels better soon Cath, it is always the way isn't it! And you look so pretty in your layout, which is beautiful!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com