Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Relaxed
    Monday, October 30, 2006

    Well it's been a pretty chilled out weekend. I got to lie in Saturday and Sunday which was good because i had sleepless nights and need a extra ZZZZZZZZs. Dh has been a gem getting up with the coreymeister! My sinuses are still playing up so i may have to go to the doctors this week. On a good note i did manage to get some sleep last night.
    Saturday Daves footy team were at home and it was an early kick off so Corey and I were left to our own devices and in true Corey fashion we ended up playing trains as usual! I took delivery of a yummy games console, a PSP(yes i am a bit of a tomboy) and so i can see hours of fun coming from this! I'm sure DH will have a little play on it too! Saturday night we had a chilled out time snuggling under the duvet in the living room watching X Factor and Strictly come dancing, i love just lazing about and watching TV! Yesterday DH took Corey train spotting while i went Christmas shopping. I managed to get quite a few bought so was happy. So nothing too exciting really. Also managed to get a few decorations for Halloween tomorrow and a gorgeous little outfit for Corey. I'll take some better pictures of him in it tomorrow with the decorations!
    posted by Cath @ 8:56 AM  
    4 Comments:
    • At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Awwwww Cath, Corey is sooo cute in his Devil costume.xx

       
    • At 3:08 PM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      so freaking cute re corey! :)

      and i'm glad that you got some rest in. :)

       
    • At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Cute outfit on your little guy! Sounds like you had a nice relaxing weekend!

       
    • At 11:25 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

      how adorable is he.. umm is he going trick or treating? They dont celebrate that around here and it is so sad to me.. not one person came to our house and my MIL said they dont do that in England really except maybe in some schools.. what is up with that?

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com