Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Speshal
    Monday, October 16, 2006
    I was so privileged recently to be asked along as a guest designer for the Everyone is Speshal blog. This blog is run by some very talented ladies where each Friday they post a new challenge amd they invite everyone to play along. Each week they have a particular theme or title, this week it was 'In one day' and here was my interpretation-


    Also this weekend was the Little CottageCraft cybercrop. Due to circumstances beyond my control though i couldn't get as involved as i would have liked but i have managed to do a couple of classes. These pics are of the class i designed(It's all about U) and the other was designed by the fabulous Kirsty Wiseman!
    posted by Cath @ 11:04 PM  
    7 Comments:
    • At 3:38 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

      You have such a talent. I envy your creations. I have neither the patience or skill to produce something so beautiful myself.

       
    • At 10:06 AM, Blogger Gallifrey said…

      Such beautiful LOs, you have to help me produce some pink ones when we finally meet! And we can compare plum coloured hair!

       
    • At 10:47 AM, Blogger Jen said…

      I just love that one day LO. I think I commented somewhere else on it. Glad Fri 13th is behind you now!!!

       
    • At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I love your layouts Cath. I really need to get back into it.

       
    • At 6:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Ooh, they're lovely Cath, especially the 'One Day' layout.

       
    • At 3:28 PM, Blogger Sam said…

      Im loving your work and your blog... so you've been tagged!!! Check out my b,log for details

       
    • At 8:26 PM, Blogger Brandie said…

      As always I love your LO.
      They are soooo good!! =)
      Someday I want to have scrapbooks that look like yours!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com