Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Friday the 13th
    Friday, October 13, 2006
    Well it certainly lives up to it's name lol. I am still trying to smile though.
    Firstly theres my nephew. Unfortunetely he had to have surgery this afternoon for a blocked bowel. They found it was quite a large blockage and they only found he had a leaking ulcer. He has a lovely 6 inch scar now . Then this afternoon whilst dying my hair(a lovely plum colour) when i noticed the lino coming away in the bathroom a little. Now we have had a funny smell for a few weeks and couldn't locate it. Anyway, today i found it. The toilet leaking under the lino, GROSS!! DH has scrubbed the floorboards with bleach and hopefully once they've dried out we can get rid of the smell. The lino has gone straight in the bin and tomorrow we'll have to get a plumber out to fix the small leak there is. As well as this i've had to cope wih a very moody little boy who would not nap, split drinks food on the sofa. It's been a pretty interesting day but one i would like to leave the memory of behind!
    On a good note i have my crop tomorrow and also the LCC cybercrop this weekend!
    posted by Cath @ 10:24 PM  
    3 Comments:
    • At 1:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Sorry about the whole bathroom fiasco. I read lino as limo at first and thought wow her hubby surprised her with a limo! LOL!

      Seems that Olivia is getting more moody too! YUCK! Hang in there

       
    • At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Aaah, Friday the 13th, I'd completely forgotten about it! Hope you get the leak fixed.

       
    • At 3:40 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

      Catching up in my reading. Hope your nephew is doing better. Poor boy.

      The bathroom - oh, we have days like that. Usually it's an errant milk cup, which can be gross...but not as gross as leaky toilet. You win. :)(or not)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com