Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Blessed
    Monday, November 06, 2006
    Firstly, can i just say a massive thankyou to all my lovely friends who commented on my last post. It's so lovely to know you're all out there!
    Well on Friday we had Corey's eye appt at the local hospital. When he was born and had to have long term oxygen he developed something called Retinopathy which although it did correct itself there's always a chance that the eyesight can be affected in later life. The last appt we had was a year ago as due to cancellations and forgetting to go(oops!)had meant we had to wait ages for the next one. The ast time we went they had said he was slightly short sighted and may require glasses in the future. Anyway we got there early and were seen straight away. We saw a lovely lady and she was very patient although Corey was such a good boy. She had him naming pictures u close and far away and then with glasses with one lens covered over. He did really well and they didn't need to put the drops in to check the back of his eye as he had done so well. So we are blessed yet again and we don't have to be seen for another year.
    Saturday i spent the day scrapping all though i didn't get very far, i'm very low on motivation and ideas at the moment. I'm about 75% done on a layout so i'm hoping that i'll get it finished today. Yesterday i went Christmas shopping and managed to get a few more presents plus my wrapping paper and tags. Hopefully this week i may try and make a start on my Christmas cards. The little outfit i ordered for Corey came last week and so i'm going to take my photos. If anyone knows how to make a black background for the pictures than please let me know.
    This weekend has been one of the loudest ever with the fireworks. Now call me old but i'm beginning to really hate them. Not only do they go on forever and ever but Corey won't sleep as he's very noise sensitive and so we've had to let him fall asleep on the sofa for the last 2 nights. Luckily once he'd drifted off he stayed asleep despite it sounding like bombs going off outside his bedroom window.
    I did manage to get a few pictures of them though :)

    posted by Cath @ 6:42 AM  
    4 Comments:
    • At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Pretty fireworks! Whats the occasion?

      You can use any background and then change the color in photoshop. Just a thought!

      Glad you are hanging in there! Keep smiling!

       
    • At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      fab firework pictures cath
      hope things are better for corey hugs to you both xx

       
    • At 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Wow, great firwork pics Cath, I've still never managed to get a decent one! As for the black background, what about pegging up a black sheet somewhere?

       
    • At 8:18 AM, Blogger Mel said…

      Cool firework pics.

      Because I had a problem with one of my eyes Izzy has to go to the eye clinic and they had to put the drops in when we went in the summer. Luckily we don't have to go back for a year either but she hated the drops so I am really pleased Corey managed to avoid them.

      Mel
      x

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com