Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Gone mad???
    Monday, December 11, 2006
    Well this morning i got up at 5am to clean the house. Yes you did read that right, 5am!
    So after watching the fabulous Stacey Julian on Clique TV recently i thought her life seemed to be so organised and she is a working Mom who is always on the go. I don't work and only have one small, but very active, 3 yr old to contend with but still i never seem to have much time. So from today i am trying to organise my life.
    I got up at 5am, made coffe, tidied the room and kitchen, polished the furniture, cleaned the cupboards and various other mundane jobs! Now downstairs looks sparkly but i dare not do upstairs as i'll wake the sleeping monster an then it won't be quiet and peaceful anymore.
    Later we have to go out as Corey is having his flu jab today so at least i'll know all the hard works been done before we go. So wish me luck, not sure 5am every day will be as easy!
    posted by Cath @ 6:12 AM  
    6 Comments:
    • At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Go go Cath, lol! As an early riser anyway, I can sympahise with a 5am start, not sure you'd catch me doing the housework then though!

       
    • At 1:40 PM, Blogger domestic goddess said…

      omg cath, i have the stacey bug but not the 5am bug!! good on ya
      hugs
      xoxoxo

       
    • At 9:02 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

      go Cath.. don't know if I could handle the whole 5am thing but I hope it works for you :)

       
    • At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I am going to start my day earlier and be more organised BUT I really can't see myself getting up at 5!!!

      Good for you Cath. You have inspired me to get my house and life back on track.

      Here's to being organised xxx

       
    • At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Oh my gosh! 5am?! My house can stay slightly untidy hehe. Getting up at 6am with Ashton is hard enough, never mind 5am to clean of all things! :o)
      I'd lost the link to your blog, but just trawled through my comments on Blogger and found it again! :o)

       
    • At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Forgot to say hope Corey's flu jab went okies. And I have added you to my links list, hope that is okies?!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com