Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Quick update
    Sunday, December 10, 2006
    Hi Guys
    Sorry i haven't blogged al week but things have been a little strained. Lets just say i'm looking forward to the New Year and hope it brings healthier times. I don't really want to bore you all with too many details but basically Corey has been has been all with Sickness and Diarrheoa. This lasted a few days and was generally unpleasant with Corey losing even more weight just as we'd managed to put a bit on. Then i got a really bad strained shoulder. We don't actually know what it is but a frozen shoulder is suspected. I've been in pain since last tuesday and it's getting a bit disabling now. I can use the lower part of my arm but i can't lift it at all so certain things are difficult. Then on Wednesday i had to get my blood results from the doctor to be told i have something calle Thrombocytosis. By bone marrow is producing too many platelets and so i have been referred to a Haemotologist at the hospital to find the underlying cause, so i'm feeling pretty nervous about that. Then to top the week off, just as i thought i'd escaped ruining my laptop completely when i spilt water in it i tripped over the main cable, pulled it onto the floor, the dvd drive popped out and smashed to pieces. *sigh* So i have had to take it out. After much ringing around i fathomed out that via Packard Bell a new one is £150 or i can actually buy one for £40 so it doe pay to shop around. For them to fix it they wanted £120 just to take a look! Anyway, as i don't use the drive that much i'm going to wait until the new year to buy another.
    Some good new is that i have finished and posted the majority of my Christmas Cards, the whole 65 of them! Still need to make about another 20 but i need some more paper so i've ordered some more. I've just got my first order from a friend for her wedding invites so i'm trying to source the stuff for them right now. If anyone knows where i can get a rubber stamp that says 'We're getting Married' on it then please let me know as i'm having trouble! I have also made a pact with myself that come tomorrow i am going to scrap again as i haven't done a layout in probably over a month!
    The only other thing to mention is that Dave has decided to do a four day cycl ride to raise money for the unit where Corey was born. I'l post more details later :)
    Hope you're all having a Merry Christmas!
    posted by Cath @ 10:08 AM  
    3 Comments:
    • At 2:08 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

      Sorry to hear things are not going very well cath. I sure hope they improve and quickly. I can understand you being nervous about the test.. WOW that is alot of cards.. mine is not even half that.. lol

       
    • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Mel said…

      Oh Cath, sorry that you are having a rough time at the moment :( Let's hope 2007 brings lots of great times and less of the no so good stuff. Take care and try not to over do it with your shoulder, it sounds very painful. Hope Corey is better now. Mel x

       
    • At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Sounds like you need a few ((hugs)) at the moment hun. I hope Corey perks up soon, and your shoulder gets better with a bit of rest. Not sure about the other health situation, but I am sure you will get it sorted.

      Whoops, about the laptop!!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com