Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Second LO
    Monday, October 11, 2004
    This is the 3rd time i have wrote this because Blogger keeps coming up with an error message, GRRRRRRRR
    Anyway, can you tell what i've been doing this weekend? Scrapbooking is so addictive isn't it, wish i'd found out about it before now.
    Steph it's all your fault!

    posted by Cath @ 8:48 AM  
    3 Comments:
    • At 4:33 PM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      you're doing such a wonderful job of it, too..... :)

      tell DH that i'm sorry.....LOL

       
    • At 11:53 PM, Blogger stefani said…

      Very nice layout. I like how you attached the small tags to the photos. That is a neat idea. Keep going you are doing great for just starting.

       
    • At 12:22 AM, Blogger Nancy said…

      I have to say that I love how this page looks. I so wish that I had the time (and much needed patience) to complete something like it.
      I have to say, I think it is so much easier to just throw the photos in an album and call it a day. (actually, I am quite surprised with myself that they even make it into the album)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com