Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Dentists
    Thursday, October 07, 2004
    Does anyone else here hate going to the dentist??
    Even though i had to go today knowing that nothing was wrong and that all i was going for was a routine check-up and scale and polish i got myself into a really bad mood over it. When DH came home from work i was very snappy(this is how i handle stress) and we nearly ended up arguing. Anyway, it's over with now although when i asked him to grind a tiny bit off my back tooth because it was making my tongue sore, he inadvertantly drilled my tongue at the same time! Not bad or anything but it's mighty sore now :-(
    Shopping day today as well. Supermarkets are so cool. I love browsing round the aisles. The bit i hate though is loading it all into a trolley, taking it out again, packing it into the trolley again only to have to unload it at the other end. Wish there was an easier way!!
    posted by Cath @ 10:01 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 9:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

      I HATE going to the dentist too. I have a very gentle dentist but I still hate going to see him. That's such a coincidence that you were writing about your dentist. I just saw mine recently and wrote in my journal about the visit and was going to put in on my blog eventually.

      Have you ever been to a supermarket with a cart that folds out to the counter? Alan and I went to one once. It was cool, we didn't need to take our stuff out. The cashier did it with the handy fold out cart or trolley as you say over there. :)

       
    • At 3:00 PM, Blogger Cath said…

      No, i can't say i've ever seen any carts that fold out to the counter. Maybe it's only in the US. Shoppings fun but such a hassle!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com