Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Cry, Cry, Cry
    Monday, November 22, 2004
    Well the weekend has been pretty unproductive. That unproductive that i can't actually remember what happened!
    Dave went to the flicks on Saturday to see After the Sunset. Said it was an ok movie.
    Corey has cried and cried today. He really has got to me. I was so fed up! I can see a white blister on his upper gum so think his top teeth are about to come through. Hope he's feeling better tomorrow, don't think i can cope with another day like today. The only thin that kept him quite was putting him in his door bouncer but you're only supposed to leave them in it for 30 mins at a time.
    Did some more scrapping this evening. Going to have a go at making Christmas cards as well and made my first one over the weekend.
    posted by Cath @ 10:06 PM  
    3 Comments:
    • At 2:47 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

      I'm convinced those 'time limits' on baby products were concieved by people without kids. ;) Ok, I'm sure there are legit reasons for them, but when you're talking about parental sanity and a teething child sometimes you just want to find the guildline writer and straggle him/her.

      Hope it gets better!! hang in there.

       
    • At 2:47 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

      I'm convinced those 'time limits' on baby products were concieved by people without kids. ;) Ok, I'm sure there are legit reasons for them, but when you're talking about parental sanity and a teething child sometimes you just want to find the guildline writer and straggling him/her.

      Hope it gets better!! hang in there.

       
    • At 1:05 AM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      oh, girlie!! ((hugs)) you've had a rough go of it with mr. corey-man lately....and i hope that this is only teeth! :) please let us know if he gets some new gnashers! :)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com