Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Better
    Friday, March 04, 2005
    Corey is feeling much better today, or so it would seem. He went to bed at 7pm last night and woke at 8pm crying, think he'd had one of his dreams. So it took me a good 10 mins to settle him down but then he slept til 8am this morning. I think the sleep has done him the world of good. he is still a tad crabby and has a very snotty nose but we have no temp or anything, he did throw up all his feed this morning though but that normal.
    I myself feel ill today, sods law really. My IBS is playing up and i still have cold, coupled with that i have major period pains so have dosed up on painkillers which have get to work.
    Later on i'm goin to do some scrapping. DH always has his son on Fridays so i use that time to do what i need too and leave them to 'bond'. They normally watch DVD's and tonight they are watching 'Necessary Roughness' which is about American Football and 'Starsky & Hutch', which we have all seen before but think it's funny.
    i have some rolodex cards that i have been decorating for a swap to finish, some wedding layouts for a friend to complete and am starting on a Circle Journal with some friends in my Team. I'm also doing a CJ with the Prem baby forum i belong too but we haven't set any firm dates for it yet.
    posted by Cath @ 11:24 AM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      So glad your little man is feeling a bit better Cath. Corey please dont scare mummmy like that again - and stay well !!!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com