Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Busy
    Sunday, May 29, 2005
    Well i see i've been neglectful again but i dom't seem to have had a minute this week!
    Haven't really been doing anything inparticular but looking after Corey at the moment is a full time adventure.
    Yesterday i went to my first Scrapbooking Crop. It was great! There were 9 of us there, 10 including the lady who ran it. We had a lesson on what to do with bottle tops in the morning and then in the afternoon we could just scrap and play with stuff we had brought. I flattened some tops and painted them and put letters on them and used them on a LO. Still have to finish it but i don't think i'll have time just yet as i have a friend coming tomorrow with her baby :D
    So today i went out walking. My hubby said he would take me for a nice stroll, so over 7 miles later and out of puff i wasn't a happy chappy. As concellation he took me to the pub for dinner! Luckily enough it was completely empty in the pub as you normally can't get a seat but half the city had travelled to Cardiff to watch the local team, Sheffield Wednesday, play Hartlepool in the Division 1 playoff final. And guess what? We won 4-2 and got promotion. I managed to catch it all on the tv as i made sure DH brought me back in time!!!!!! Talk about nervous! But what a day, it was totally amazing!

    So hubby has decided he is going camping! He is going to take Simon and Corey away for a few days in a few weeks time when he is on holiday. I don't do camping so i shall stay at home and chill out! It'll be so weird without them here, but also nice in a way. Hope that doesn't sound bad??!!

    I forgot to mention that the Stanley Robox i bought to take to the crop turned out really well. I painted it 'Periwinkle' and it looks rather nice although maybe a little bright??
    posted by Cath @ 10:54 PM  
    3 Comments:
    • At 3:02 PM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      so many fun things going on with you, Cath! :) glad to hear that you've been able to squeeze some fun in, despite the fact that your legs must be paying for it now! hehe

      i like your scrapbooking get-up! i love the color :) am excited to hear that you got away to a crop. i would have to plan for ages on what i'd take.... LOL

       
    • At 3:05 PM, Blogger blah said…

      Love the colour!

      Ps - you get a few days alone? How cool is that!!!!!!!!

       
    • At 8:26 PM, Blogger Spookygirl said…

      So cool! My cropper hopper thing is plain, boring black, LOL! Decorated with cat hair, since my kitty sleeps on it more then I crop with it ;)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com