Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Friday, October 28, 2005
    So today is the first day i have felt remotely normal. I still feel ill but in terms of how i have felt recently i feel ok. Last night i slept solidly from 11pm til 5am without waking up coughing once. I've been waking up in the night choking and the other night it made me sick cause i coughed so hard, but not last night :)
    So i haven't coughed as much tonight although i'm not sure it's just going to go away. Been to the doctors this afternoon who told me that the antibiotics can take a long time to actually work. She said my chest was terrible(she did say she meant sounded terrible and didn't mean anything personally lol!) but that if it was no better by Sunday to go back. Anyway, no more talk of being ill, it's depressing ain't it!

    Haven't done very much this week as i've not felt like going out. Haven't done any scrapping since the cybercrop as i haven't had an inspiration as well as energy. I now have 3 CJs to do as well as having to start Laura's album for her 18th in february. Also need to make a start on Christmas cards or at least getting some ideas together.
    Last yr i did ones with Corey in a Santa suit and would like to do something like that agin really but haven't got him anything Christmassy yet.
    He's been a bit moany this week and has been getting up earlier too except for this morning when it was 8:15am. He's started with a new word this week, Star, although it comes out Dar as he hasn't got the hang of the St yet lol!

    On another note i just wanted to ask my fellow bloggers if they say things like, Just a minute, when actually they mean half an hour! And why do i say to Corey 'Let me change your bum' when actually i mean nappy??
    posted by Cath @ 6:34 PM  
    3 Comments:
    • At 8:45 PM, Blogger Jen said…

      Sorry you've been feeling so cr@p! Hope you feel better soon, and that the anti-b's kick in. Bless little Corey and his new word!!

       
    • At 4:17 PM, Blogger Ms. Doe said…

      I always mean to get off the computer way soon than I actually do. I swear I'm addicted to this thing. ;)

       
    • At 9:05 PM, Blogger Kris said…

      Hah, I do that all the time. My poor kids will think a minute is actually 20 minutes long! :)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com