Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Tuesday, October 25, 2005
    Well yesterday was another fun day!
    After another sleepless night i woke up feeling even worse and short of breath which was totally freaking me out. I had an appt at the docs for late afternoon but wanted to go earlier so called them and they suggested i go up to the hospital. So i called Dave to see if he could come home early to take me, which he did, and we headed on up there. I didn't wait too long, 50 mins, and then the nurse was very thorough.
    She listened to my chest and did the whole tapping thing, not really sure why they do that. Anyway she said she was unsure of what she was hearing because of the air con in the room so we moved to another. After she listened again we went back to the original room where she checked my oxygen levels. They were fine but she said my chest sounded terrible. Her words were 'I never expected to hear a chest that bad when you walked in, it sounds like you're a smoker', which i am not. She said there is a lot of crap in there and if i don't get it out i'm in trouble of developing pneumonia. So i am on double strength antibiotics, some awful cough mixture and have to inhale steam a few times a day to loosen things up (Ewwwwwww!)
    Anyway, good news is i actually got a few hours sleep last night. I was fast asleep when Corey woke me up at 715am, he obviously knew i was asleep cause he's not been waking until after 8am recently. So i felt a bit perkier this morning which is slowly wearing off the more coughing i do lol! Hopefully it won't be long before the antibiotics kick in and i can get back to normal.
    posted by Cath @ 10:35 AM  
    4 Comments:
    • At 2:44 PM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      here's hoping you feel better, dear! :)

       
    • At 2:54 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

      ugh! I'm sorry you're so ill. Really, is there much harder than being a sick mom? Here's hoping you're on the mend quickly!

       
    • At 7:03 PM, Blogger domestic goddess said…

      oh hun
      how awful for you, do try and rest up, glad you got to the docs , but you are obviously a poorly babe so must get some you time in
      hugs
      anna x

       
    • At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I hope you feel better soon!!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com