Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Monday, October 10, 2005
    This is just a really quite update for anyone who reads me :) Will update in detail later as we are off out soon for an appointment with the Dietician.
    Corey has been ill for well over a week now and his cough has been really bad, at times making him sick. Luckily he doesn't have a chest infection though so we have escaped with just a cold once again. Can't wait for winter :( This will be the first winter Corey hasn't been isolated from the world so i am expecting looks of colds and stuff this yr. Oh joy!
    So the little guy has passed things onto me and over the last few days i have gone from having cold like symptoms to having a horrendous cough. I'm literally barking like a dog at the moment and have took to sleeping on the sofa as not to wake DH up.
    So this weekend i didn't get involved as much in the Cybercrop on UKScrappers as i probably would have although i did enjoy it. I got about 8 layouts done in total which has sort of ended my scrappers block a little but i'm feeling a bit scrapped out now. I do have some Circle Journals to finsih this week and also have to make a start on my Stepdaughters album for her 18th as she bugs me about it everytime i see her and yesterday called her Dad up to tell him she had a huge bag of photographs for me.
    Guess i better buy some girlie scrapping stuff as i literally have none living in a house with 2 men.
    Will update you all later. In the meantime if you want to see the layouts from this weekend you can see them here.
    posted by Cath @ 7:14 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com