Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Monday, October 10, 2005
    Sometimes i seriously consider myself to be an inferior human being.
    I sometimes think i'm hard done to because i have had a busy day cleaning the house and haven't had time to watch the program i recorded last night or haven't had a chance to do some scrapbooking.
    Then i take a glance at other peoples lives and think, how on earth do you do it?

    They hold down a full time job, have 2 or more children, take care of the home, scrap like i've never scrapped in my life, have projects ongoing outside of there main jobs. And i think I have a busy life. Apart from housework, looking after a 2yr old and ferrying him to hospital appointments, what do i actually do with my time??? Someone please tell me cause i seriously don't have a clue!
    posted by Cath @ 7:26 PM  
    4 Comments:
    • At 10:13 PM, Blogger Kirsty Wiseman said…

      Hi cath - believe me - there is no time wasted in a day for me - up at 8, bed at 12 and no stopping. I dont watch any telly except for "Lost". My busy hands keep me from having a sneaky sit still. Dont worry that you dont have time to do what everyone else does - be yourself - your wonderful, caring mummy self!

       
    • At 3:42 AM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      cath....i'll beat your ass.... you're a terrific human being and a loving mother.....just because you don't scrap four hundred pages in one month or have a full time job outside the home doesn't mean in the slightest that you don't do anything.......you do plenty, especially where corey's concerned, and he's not an easy handful sometimes, despite the fact that he's getting easier now that you can toss out the ng tubes...you work hard at feeding him, and that can be a full time job in and of itself, let alone the housework...

      ....somewhere something suffers...if i do 30 pages in a month, the house is a wreck and the kids are getting into everything....there are trade-offs to everything, girlie...

      hang in there, and feel better about yourself, or i shall come over there and beat you... ;)

       
    • At 6:10 PM, Blogger Spookygirl said…

      I wish I knew too! I have scrapped a page in two years?? I just keep buying supplies and sorting pictures for when I am stranded on a deserted island, just me and my Crop in Style, LOL!

      Honestly, I just try to see what I did get done, and know that's enough. Course sometimes with this belly getting bigger and bigger, that ain't a whole lot ;) No need to feel bad! We are all only human mama!

       
    • At 8:27 AM, Blogger Jen said…

      Nooooo, Cath! You are a FAB mum, don't beat yourself up. I know what you mean though... some people just make it all look so easy don't they? Bless you :)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com