Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Great Weekend
    Monday, November 28, 2005
    Well the weekend has been pretty great!
    Friday evening and Saturday i spent doing my Christmas cards and thankfully am well on my way to finishing them. I also got started on the gifts i am making for Christmas.
    Yesterday we all went to a christening. Weren't looking forward to it as we aren't really church people but it was ok. Corey behaved himself relatively well through the service and then we went to a local pub where they had a bit of a party.
    We were a bit worried because with Corey having a bit of a phobia about loud noises we thought he might freak out in a large crowd. Well he suprised us all. He was running around, very sociable, and as soon as someone put the music on he was up dancing. It was such a wonderful sight to see. Everyone was pointing and saying they thought he was amazing. Couldn't agree more!

    Today we haven't done too much apart from a bit of shopping and a trip to the Post Office. I managed to get all my cards sent to my friends in the states so hopefully they should get them soon. What with those, plus a couple of parcels and stamps to send my UK cards it cost me a small fortune!
    It is so cold here today! When we walked to the Post Office it was so cold my head was numb and my hands. I must buy a hat! I've had the heating turned up to full and have still had to put a long sleeved top on at times. It was actually snowing this afternoon. Corey was watching out of the window and his little face was lit up. Hopefully we'll get enough that he can have a play :)
    posted by Cath @ 6:57 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 9:05 PM, Blogger Jak said…

      Glad you had a lovely time, it must be delightful to watch corey after all the setbacks youve had with everyone....hes sucha little munchie.

      Youve reminded me too that I MUST get my US cards in the post, completely forgot doh!

      Jak x

       
    • At 11:23 AM, Blogger Jen said…

      Aw! Corey amazes you every day with some more progress, doesn't he? Did you get enough snow for him to play in it?

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com