Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Terrible twos!!!!
    Monday, November 14, 2005
    Well i think maybe Corey has hit the terrible twos a day early.
    Tomorrow my wee little man will be 2! But today he has been the child from hell!
    It started in the early hours really when he woke us up crying. He normally sleeps through so this wasn't usual. Up at 7am and didn't want to eat breakfast. Moaned for most of the morning. Putting on my make-up i went into the kitchen for a minute to get my drink to come back in the living room and find Corey drawing on the sofa with my black eyeliner pencil! Luckily i have a throw on there so he didn't actually get the sofa but it's still a mess. Lunchtime and again he didn't want to eat. My friend Jill came early afternoon and Corey decided to run around resulting in himfalling, splitting his lip AGAIN and then proceeded to vomit his lunch everywhere!
    After Jill had gone i decided to do some ironing so i had a jug full of water on the side but out of reach, or so i thought. You can guess what's coming next can't you? Little hands reach further than you think and Corey proceeded to pull the water all over him and then carpet. He thought it was quite funny. Then we had his drink all over the floor and at dinner time we had my drink poured all over the floor.
    He is now in bed and HOPEFULLY that's where he'll stay, nice and quiet, until at least 7am tomorrow!!

    I have had a really good weekend. Saturday i went to the Hobbycrafts show at the Birmigham NEC. Spent far too much money(my friend Dawns fault) but i was more than happy with my purchases. SOme of them have gone to Santa bit i am using the Black QK squeeze i bought along with the Stiletto and Olivia alphabets and some Christmas rubber stamps i got for making my Christmas cards.
    Yesterday we spent a nice leisurely day. Went for a walk in the woods and took some nice pics of Corey. Had dinner, scrapped a bit, watched some TV and fell asleep quite early for me before being woken by the grumpy Mr Corey!
    Today i managed to get a rocking horse for Corey for Christmas for £25 on Price Drop TV. I hope it's nice when it arrives!
    posted by Cath @ 7:12 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 1:35 AM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      OMG, so jealous of your shopping trip! both new QK fonts?? biotch! :P just teasing, i love ya and am happy that you have new toys. ;)

      sorry to hear that your little man, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, COREY! is being such a two year-old! a day early...poor mum!

      ((hugs)) hang in there!

       
    • At 10:24 PM, Blogger Jen said…

      OOops, naughty Corey! Hope this is not a sign of things to come LOL Love the photo and I'm jealous of your NEC trip too....

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com