Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Sunday, December 11, 2005
    Ipod Meme (stolen from Claire!)

    How many songs: 318(god i need to download more!)

    Sort by song title-
    First Song: 1 Thing-Amerie
    Last Song: Yours Fatally-Big Brovaz

    Sort by time-
    Shortest Song: Seven Years - Norah Jones - 2.27
    Longest Song: Falling Stars - Sunset Strippers - 6.56

    Sort by album:
    First Song: Angels - Robbie Williams -Angels
    Last Song: Speed of SOund - Coldplay - X&Y

    Top Five Most Played Songs:
    1) A moment like this - Kelly Clarkson - 13 times
    2) Girl - Destinys Child - 10 times
    3) I'm Sorry - Craig David - 8 times
    4) What you're made of - Lucie Silvas - 8 times
    5) He wasn't man enough - Toni Braxton - 8 times

    First 5 songs that come up on Shuffle:
    1) I'll stand by you - Girls Aloud
    2) My Place - Nelly
    3) Toxic - Britney Spears
    4) Confessions(pt 2) - Usher
    5) When you're sleeping - Natalie Imbruglia

    Search ….
    1. “sex”, how many songs come up?:2
    First Song: Sexed Up - Robbie Williams

    2. “death”, how many songs come up?: 0
    First song: N/A

    3. “love”, how many songs come up?: 27
    First song: Where is the love - Black eyed peas

    4. “you”, how many songs come up?: 58
    First song: What you're made of - Lucie Silvas

    5) “f***” how many songs?: 0
    First song: N/A

    That was really cool! Thanks Claire!

    So come on all you Ipodders!

    posted by Cath @ 1:25 PM  
    3 Comments:
    • At 8:13 PM, Blogger Ms. Doe said…

      Wish I had an IPod.

       
    • At 5:50 PM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      i was just about to post asking whether i was the only one living in the stone age, but tiff beat me to it..... :P

       
    • At 8:40 AM, Blogger Claire said…

      LOL, Cath, you definitely need more music, hun! I'm still in the process of putting anything we could possibly want to listen to in the car from our CD collection onto my iPod. I think it's going to be a looooooooong task!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com