Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Tuesday, December 13, 2005
    Well i have been a bit of a blog neglector :( Both in keeping upto date with my own blog and with leaving comments on others. Sorry if i haven't been commenting as much guys.
    To be honest i've had a pretty uneventful week. The highlight was the Scrapaholic crop last weekend which are always fun. They seem to get better and better and i wish we could have a couple a month instead of just one. I actually managed to nearly finish a LO this time and managed to finish it the day after. It's another for Laura 18th Birthday album. It was Trish's Birthday at the crop so we had a little celebration with cake and goodies etc...
    Yesterday i went to the docs about my IBS. I have been prescribed Mebeverine which is an antispasmodic. I think i have used this a long time ago but can't remember if it worked or not. Anyway i have to see if it works over the next 2 wks and if not go back and have some tests, so fingers crossed.
    Corey has been a little bugger this past week lol, getting into all sorts of mischief. Drawing on walls and floors when he finds crayons, eating his books and pulling food from the counter in the kitchen(my fault for not realising he could reach it). Last night he woke up at 3am and then proceeded to cry until he got up at 730. It was periodic with quite periods every 30mins or so but god only knows what was wrong with him. So today DH and I are very tired. Didn't help that i stayed up doing a CJ last night. Anyway, let's just hope for a better night.
    Today we went into town and i treat myself to some very cool Ipod speakers. They had £20 off which was even better :D
    posted by Cath @ 5:22 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 9:06 AM, Blogger Claire said…

      I treated myself to those speakers too - almost as good a buy as the iPod itself :D

      Hope the new meds work, Adam suffers with IBS too and it's miserable :(.

       
    • At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Phew, I'm worn out after reading your list. Hope the meds kick in soon. Don't worry too much about Corey - they all grow out of it!! Honest!! (Then they grow into different kinds of trouble, lol)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com