Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Resolutions? Hahaha
    Friday, January 06, 2006
    Well i must say, we're almost a week into the new yr and my 'resolutions' are not holding up too well.
    1. Sort out the Garden, make a Veg patch and Herb garden - Nothing done yet
    2. Spend more quality time with hubby - Nope
    3. Do more 'fun stuff' with Corey - Not really
    4. Exercise more and lose some weight(this is one of those that EVERYONE has on there list!) - Errrrrrr Nope!
    5. Sort out my wardrobe and be more stylish! - Bought a new outfit!
    6. Sort out the house(some areas need alot of attention and have for a while!) - Started this yesterday!
    7. Decorate my Craft room :) - Have bought the paint
    8. Be more adventurous with food - Nope
    9. Bake more - If you count making a homemade lasagne Weds
    10. Try to be a bit more patient and less volatile! - Nope!
    This morning i have woken up with a major cold, feel like crap, and Corey had me up at 530am! I think it's gonna be a loooooooooong day
    posted by Cath @ 7:34 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com