Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Nursery and feeling poopy!
    Monday, February 13, 2006
    I've had better days! I slept terrible and then woke with an amazing thick head which continued to get worse. Then my period pains kicked in around lunch time and have been horrendous :( So i'm in need of love and huggles! I've already been to bed for a couple of hours when Dave came home but it hasn't done very much. Hopefully if i can get a good nights sleep i'll feel better.

    I had to go to nursery to fill in forms today. I was there about an hour going through all of Coreys needs and explaining his birth and the problems he has had. Everyone was really lovely and they made us feel right at home. Corey had the choice of playing with the other kids or coming with me. At first he was apprehensive as it was all new to him and he clung to my legs but 2 minutes in and he was drawing chalk pictures and never even saw me leave the room. An hour later and i found him playing outside with hula hoops with the other kids. I was ecstatic. She said he had been all smiles and to be honest he was reluctant to leave. We go again Wednesday morning for another hour where i will leave him but, to be honest, i'm not nearly as nervous now.
    posted by Cath @ 7:16 PM  
    5 Comments:
    • At 7:59 PM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      Yay! :D I'm so happy for Corey, Cath....but so very sorry to hear that you feel like crap! :( Feel better soon, girlie! ((hugs))

       
    • At 8:47 PM, Blogger Kari said…

      So glad the nursery is working out for Corey! Sorry to hear you are feeling yucky!

       
    • At 9:34 PM, Blogger Fiber-4-U said…

      Awsome !! I am hoping to get Felix in something like that around here, but I don't even know where to look. Sounds like it would be awsome, for him and for me ;)

       
    • At 8:49 AM, Blogger Claire said…

      That's great news, Cath, glad he's settling in already! Hope you're feeling better soon

       
    • At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Hugs, I hope you feel better soon, and so glad Corey enjoyed nursery.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com