Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Painful
    Wednesday, April 05, 2006

    I am in pain today. It's 'that time of the month' and i am bloated and feel like a hippo!
    I'm dosed up with painkillers and am going to lie down with DH in a minute and snuggle up and watch some telly. he's been working nights Mon & Tues so although i've had some free time to do stuff i have missed him.
    Corey has been to nursery this morning and i got tons done. Managed to finish a layout i started last night. I'm going to use it for a design team comp so am not going to upload it just yet. Also did loads of hoovering, tidying up, laundry and ironing too. DH finished work early so was home at 1pm just as i picked Corey up from nursery. Imagine my suprise when i collected him and they told me he had eaten seconds at nursery today and had pudding too. WTG my little man!
    The picture to the left is what Corey made at nursery today :) Bless him!
    posted by Cath @ 6:47 PM  
    7 Comments:
    • At 9:27 PM, Blogger Jen said…

      Oh dear! Hope you feel better now (am I glad I have the Mirena and don't suffer any more!!!). Glad you got to snuggle up with DH though. Everyone go "awwww" LOL

       
    • At 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Sounds like Corey has really settled down at Nursery, and I love his little Baa Lamb! Hope you are feeling better soon Cath.

       
    • At 11:37 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

      oh, too cute. sorry you are in pain. I knjow what it's like to have hubby working nights. It's not easy. Spend as much time with him as you can.

       
    • At 11:37 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

      OK, that's it. I am changing my name!

       
    • At 2:35 AM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      wayhay! i'm the first person who's name doesn't begin with Jen! I feel honored! LOL

      anyway, hope you feel better, deary....and you know how a group of girls who all hang out together will start to have periods together? well, i would swear that it happens with online friends, too..... ;)

      way to go, Corey! :D This makes me think I should get the twins out of the house, too.....

       
    • At 4:43 AM, Blogger Brandie said…

      Feel beter soon! and enjoy snuggle time! =)

       
    • At 4:54 AM, Blogger Ms. Doe said…

      Awww, don't you just love the art work? :)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com