Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    It's off to crop we go!
    Saturday, May 20, 2006
    Yay! First crop in 6 wks!
    What with Easter and everything it's been a little longer between crops so i am so excited to get amongst scrappers again. I haven't scrapped in ages apart from the odd CJ so i'm hoping i might be able to start something at least.
    Nothing else really happening in my boring little world right now. Corey is full of life and still eating well. Like some people have said, maybe he's going through a growth spurt, although saying this he has done this in the past and it has NEVER led to him eating as well as he is now. Haven't had the chance to weigh him yet but i'm praying he's putting it on.
    posted by Cath @ 8:01 AM  
    4 Comments:
    • At 11:43 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

      I'm sure he is putting on the weight!! You will have to let us know when you find out :)

      Hope you have fun with your scrapping.. I have not really tried it other than some digital scrapping but I will have to get a book sometime and see what I can make of it!!

       
    • At 2:37 PM, Blogger Jen said…

      Fingers crossed for Corey! Sounds like life is on the up, eh??

       
    • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Paula @ Blooms 'n' Spades said…

      Hope you enjoyed your crop Cath! So pleased to hear about Corey.

       
    • At 4:43 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

      Glad to hear Corey is doing so much better!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com