Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Who swapped my child?
    Wednesday, May 17, 2006
    For the last 2 days Corey has eaten and eaten and well - eaten lol
    Corey doesn't really do food and never has done. He has oral dyspraxia and finds textures difficult as well as chewing and never really seems to have an appetite. Now this all might be down to the fact he was ill last week and is just making up for things(although he did eat last week). For example, on Monday upto 1pm he ate - breakfast which is 1 yoghurt with a full banana blended in and double cream, 1/2 slice of bread and butter, 2 teaspoons of my sisters yoghurt, 1/3 of an easter egg, 1/2 bowl soup, slice of garlic bread with cheese and 1 milkybar dessert! Yesterday i went to Meadowhall with my Dad and Corey ended up eating 1/2 our breakfast even though he'd had his before we left home!
    Keep it up little man keep it up!!
    posted by Cath @ 9:12 AM  
    4 Comments:
    • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Kari said…

      Dont you love it when he surprises you like that! Olivia has bursts of eating and non eating. I really think part of it is just being a toddler!

       
    • At 8:13 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

      Oh that is great news... hope he keeps on eating so good!!

       
    • At 4:38 AM, Blogger Brandie said…

      Yeah! Sounds like a growth spurt ... I'd be willing to bet he'll shoot up an inch or more here soon! =)

       
    • At 4:14 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

      I think I hear a grwoth spurt coming. Captain does that, eats like crazy. Then he grows like a half an inch almost overnight.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com