Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Living dangerously
    Sunday, May 14, 2006

    Well not literally!
    The last few days have been somewhat busy. We've been trying to re-organise stuff and it's not really working lol! We decided to spend a bit of cash doing things we wanted and have gone a bit mad. We've bought loads of stuff for the house included a plasma TV and a new bed, we've booked a holiday to Ibiza for next yr and today we've gone out and bought a new car! Now we have always been the retiring tyoe when it comes to spending money but recent events have made us stop and think. I know too many people who have someone close who is ill or has passed on and i thought to myself life is too short to sit worrying about money. So we decided to splurge a little bit and it feels great. We pick up the new car a week on Monday and even though i don't drive i am really looking forward to getting it. I think i might have to have some driving lessons and get myself on the road, it's such a hassle having to use public transport everywhere!
    Anyway Corey is hopefully over the worst of his illness. He hasn't 'been' since Friday evening so we're hoping its finished now. I'm feeling a bit run down and weak after my cold and woke up yesterday with the biggest cold sore you have ever seen! Apart from that life is pretty normal right now! Thanks for reading!
    posted by Cath @ 6:11 PM  
    7 Comments:
    • At 8:28 PM, Blogger blah said…

      Ooooh a splurge!!!! I cant wait to see the new car and will be expecting pics of all the new stuff you have bought. Bummer about the cold sore - I hate those things :(

       
    • At 12:36 AM, Blogger Tonya said…

      ohhh i wish i could splurge like that :) Sounds like fun though!!!

       
    • At 1:19 AM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      ooooh.... splurging is so much fun!! ;)

      hope mr. corey is feeling better!

       
    • At 2:35 AM, Blogger Brandie said…

      Woo-hoo!! You have fun with all your new toys and enjoy the splurging =)

       
    • At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Good for you Cath! If you're 'going for it' then definitely add some driving lessons to your slurge list! Ugh to the cold sore - they always get me just before Christmas but I'm amazed I haven't had one in the last few weeks, cold sores and mouth ulcers are the two things I get when I'm run down.

       
    • At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Good for you girl - enjoy it all - you deserve it!

       
    • At 6:56 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

      Good for you. I wish I had some cash to spend. Well, soon enough i guess.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com