Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    No Housework!
    Wednesday, May 24, 2006
    Corey has gone to nursery and my first impulse would be to start cleaning. Well today i don't think i'm going too. I'm going to chill out and relax, maybe catch up on my blogs and forums, maybe play on the Xbox, maybe watch some TV, maybe just do some scrapbooking, anything but housework! Don't you get sick of it all? I stayed up til midnight last night doing the ironing, it only gets creased again! I know so many people who don't bother ironing that it iritates me to think i spent 2 solids hours doing mine last night. Not only that but DH irritates me too. I hate cleaning the kitchen floor but because it is light wood it needs doing regularly. Yesterday i swept it and then cleaned it by hand as i always do. This morning not only has DH walked all over it in his shoes leaving footprints but there is cereal everywhere which he doesn't even bother to clean up.
    I guess i'm in whinge mode today lol!
    Anyway, nothing much happening otherwise. 'i'm dealing with a health issue at the moment(nothing serious) but need to get checked out so i have an appt at the doctors this Friday. Hopefully i can get it sorted. On the Corey front he is fine. Monday night he was a little sick and had us up for a couple of hours with a temperature but yesterday he was fine. I'm guessing it could be teeth related as he is dribbling alot again. At the moment he is going through a 'let's tear everything in sight' phase which is somewhat annoying. You cannot leave anything in view or it will resemble hamster bedding. Yesterday it was the turn of the manual for the new DVD recorder i bought so now i don't have a clue how to work it! Hey Ho!
    We've got the new car now and DH is liking it, just hope we can stop Corey messing it up like the last one. I guess we need to buy protectors for the seats etc..
    I think thats about it guys so take care!
    posted by Cath @ 8:54 AM  
    6 Comments:
    • At 9:30 AM, Blogger Claire said…

      {{hugs}} Cath, sounds like you need them, hunny

       
    • At 2:40 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

      Good for you Cath not doing the housework and just enjoying some *You* time.. I would be pretty ticked about the floor myself :( I hope you get everything sorted about the health issues and glad to hear corey is doing well. My Randie tears everything as well and it looks like a hamster cage.

       
    • At 5:56 PM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      hope you're enjoying yourself today, girlie. sounds like you need a bit of a break. being a SAHM is one of the hardest jobs ever, and is highly underappreciated. just let me know if i have to kung fu dave. :P would be a good excuse to go across the pond, no? hehehe

       
    • At 12:01 AM, Blogger Jen said…

      Hope the health thing gets sorted! Hugs xx

       
    • At 2:21 PM, Blogger Paula @ Blooms 'n' Spades said…

      Cath, that is so true what you said about the ironing!! I detest it but like you, spend a good 2-3 hours a week doing it. How do people 'not iron', I'd love to know!xx

       
    • At 1:27 AM, Blogger Jak said…

      Cath, hunni, hope everythings ok.....no sign of email yet LOL

      Jak x

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com