Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Boring
    Monday, May 29, 2006
    Life is so very monotonous right now.
    Everyday seems to be the same old thing. I really need to get out of the same old routine and so hopefully we are going to do this.
    I don't drive and this makes it difficult to get out and about. If i could we'd be off out everyday. DH works for the railways though and so we all have free rail travel. I need to get out and use them more and so, as we are coming up to summer, the Coreymeister and I are going to go galavanting!
    On my list of places so far are the Trafford Centre in Manchester(lots of shopping!) and a couple of seaside resorts. Cleethorpes(although not the most attractive of places) is only just over an hour away on the train so that will be cool.
    So starting next week we are going to spend some days out just me and the boy(as DH will be working).

    This weekend hasn't been very exciting. I've still been ill so haven't really done very much. DH took Corey and Simon to the railway museum up at York and i ventured off into town to try and find some curtains for my craft room. Again i came back empty handed, i think i must be too choosy! Yesterday we went off to the seaside for the day and the weather was great albeit a bit windy. I'm just sad i couldn't take any pictures as i still haven't received my camera back :(
    posted by Cath @ 5:01 PM  
    3 Comments:
    • At 8:01 PM, Blogger Paula @ Blooms 'n' Spades said…

      Cath, I'm the same. I don't drive either so am a bit stuck with the children when it comes to half term etc. I usually stick to taking them to the cinema or the park when Mark's at work. Sounds like you and Corey will have a great time!

       
    • At 8:46 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

      Same here as well.. dont drive so stuck pretty much and life can get pretty boring. I hope you feel better real soon though so you and Corey can have fun travelling around :)

       
    • At 10:44 PM, Blogger liz.mccarthy said…

      Thanks for visiting my blog...sorry you are sick! :( I've finally updated it (my blog)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com