Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Miss you Mummy!
    Thursday, December 14, 2006
    Today is my mums birthday. She would have been 68yrs old. Unfortunately Mum died of Cancer almost 14yrs ago. I think about her often and miss her very much, she was a wonderful woman. I love you Mum!
    Nothing much else happening. Still doing ym 5am routine and all is well. Yesterday it really caught up with me and i s[ent the morning doing absolutely nothing. Corey was at nursery and the housework had been done so i laid on the sofa and vegged out. I watched Mannequin, one of my all time fave 80's films and it didn't disappoint, it was nice to just sit and do nothing for a bit. Corey had a good time at nursery, it was Christmas dinner yesterday and they said he did well.
    Today my Dads coming to visit so Corey is very excited and i'm sure dad will be on the floor playing with trains as soon as he steps through the door!
    posted by Cath @ 6:05 AM  
    7 Comments:
    • At 11:27 AM, Blogger Tonya said…

      Happy Birthday to your mum up in Heaven :) The layout is great.. cute little guy! Glad the 5am thing is working out for you.. I cannot even imagine doing it..lol I got your card and it was adorable.. what a cute pic of Corey :) The cutest elf I have ever seen.. lol

       
    • At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Hope you have a lovely time with your Dad!
      Glad Corey enjoyed his time at nursery! :o)

       
    • At 5:07 AM, Blogger jennifer said…

      I love that movie too!!

       
    • At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Hugs for your Mum Cath, I understand where you are coming from, you must have been very young at the time, and I am sure you miss her lots.

       
    • At 2:39 PM, Blogger scrapdolly said…

      I am so sorry for your loss and know just how you feel. I lost my Mom in 1990 - she was only 58 and it was very very sudden. It is as painful today as ever.
      Special hugs to you.
      I hope your Dad has a lovely day witht he gorgeous Corey

       
    • At 7:56 PM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      ((hugs)) i can only imagine how much you miss her....

      ...hope you're having a good weekend!

       
    • At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))
      Cath ..miss my mum too ..she died 8 yrs ago next week :(
      Love Andrew Mcarthy :)
      Soojay

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com