Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    This 5am lark..
    Tuesday, December 12, 2006

    .....Seems to be agreeing with me thus far, even though it's only been two days. This morning i got up and tidied, dusted, got Corey up and fed and made dinner all before 730am! I seem to have more energy too which is kinda strange. Last night i even scrapped for the first time in a month. I did a LO for a friend of mine and popped it into a frame which i gave her today and she thought it was lovely. It was such a refreshing change too! Corey's flu jab went ok yesteday, hshed a feew tears as the needle went in but all was soon forgotten. I took him into town afterwards and bought him a Mcdonalds. Today we went to Junglemania and met up with a couple of mums from the Bliss forum. Corey ran around with his friend Harry as usual and by the time we got home he was almost asleep, it really tires him out! This afternoon i managed to get a few more cards done and hopefully that is it now :) Tomorrow is nursery for Corey and i have yet another blood test!
    posted by Cath @ 9:05 PM  
    8 Comments:
    • At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I love the baby LO, very cute. Glad Corey's flu jab went well, and you certainly sound like an early bird at the moment, but glad you are getting things done. I'm really struggling to get up at 6am at the moment, it's so dark.

       
    • At 4:21 AM, Blogger Anam_Kihaku said…

      stunning layout :) glad corey is growing and doing great!

       
    • At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I'm glad Corey's injection went ok!
      The layout is gorgeous :o)

       
    • At 2:10 PM, Blogger Michelle Quinno said…

      Gorgeous lo!!

       
    • At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Great layout Cath! Glad the early mornings are working out:)

       
    • At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I love that layout and so pleased Corey's flu jab went well.

      So impressed with your early mornings xxx

       
    • At 12:08 PM, Blogger Gillian said…

      Hi Cath, Just found your blog through Paula's blog.. so glad I did.. This is a stunning LO, Fantastic Design.

       
    • At 7:55 PM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      love the layout!! :) hope you and yours are doing well... miss you, girlie!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com