Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Shopping
    Saturday, October 02, 2004
    I love shopping. Not necessarily for myself but just in general. NEXT had a sale on today so i got to the shops for about 0815am. Managed to get Corey some lovely stuff and saved a fortune. Bought some for when he's a bit older too cause they'll keep.
    Is it me or do you just never catch up with washing and ironing once you have a baby? I constantly feel like the washer is on and theres a mountain of ironing in my kitchen!
    Corey is trying to crawl at the moment. Even though he hasn't got much upper body strength he is trying so hard to do it. He keeps lifting his bum off the floor and moving his legs. I'm sure he won't be long!
    Well, i'm off to read some more of my book now so Ciao!
    posted by Cath @ 7:59 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 6:26 PM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      wayhay!! you've got a blog!! :D :D :D

      sorry to hear that mr. corey's still under the weather, but glad to hear that you were able to get 20mls in him orally! WTG, mom! :)

      and the crawling?? what a big boy! he'll do it soon enough!

      i'm glad that you like the book....i loved it!

       
    • At 9:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

      Fantastic book! Hope your boy is feeling better soon.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com