Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Friday, January 21, 2005
    08.40am for Corey this morning, what a good boy. Didn't do much today other than the normal tidying up. Got my grandmothers birth certificate in the post today so i have been able to trace another generation in Dad's family. I am an addictive geneologist at the moment as well as manic scrapbooker!!
    Had an appointment at the doctors this afternoon to discuss why i keep getting these really bad headaches. She checked my eyes and my blood pressure which was on the high side of normal but nevertheless normal. She seems to think that it's stress that is causing my headaches and suggested i cut out caffiene. i usually drink decaf coffee anyway. She has given me some super strong tablets to take if i get another but has warned me just to take one initially as they may send me a little wappy!
    So was going to scrap tonight but i dont seem to have much energy. might go to bed early for a change.
    posted by Cath @ 9:00 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com