Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Meltdown
    Friday, March 11, 2005
    I have been in tears for the last 1/2hr. I have really reached the end of my tether.
    Corey has been the child from hell this week. I think he's over his cold and it's his teeth now. He has yelled, cryed and moaned since 730am this morning and i have had enough. As soon as DH walked in i burst into tears and demanded that he take Corey out(which he does on a Friday anyway). I cannot take anymore i am just at a loss what to do. Calgel and calpol have not worked. And because of his oral aversion he won't have a teething ring or eat anything hard. DH has gone to the chemist to get some other stuff that was recommended by a friend. Some herbal crystals that you put in the mouth which dissolve and she said anbesol is good too.
    I'm going to bed for an hr now to see if i feel any better when i get up.
    Anyone got any valium??
    posted by Cath @ 3:49 PM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 2:43 PM, Blogger blah said…

      Hugs to you Cath, teething sucks. I hope you managed to get some well earned rest and a nice break. Feel better soon both you and Corey.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com