Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Tired
    Friday, March 11, 2005
    I am tired, very tired.

    Corey is very unsettled at times during the night and it disturbs me cause i'm a very light sleeper. I think it's his teeth that are bothering him to be honest. This morning he woke me at 5am. DH was getting up for work so he changed his nappy and put him back to bed but the minute he stepped out of the door he started crying again. Anywya i've managed to get him off to sleep again so we'll see how we go on.

    Had a nice day yesterday. Had visitors in the morning and then in the afternoon we went into town. Corey hasn't been there much because we keep him pretty much isolated due to gis lung problems and not wanting him to pick bugs up. I even did what would have been unthinkable six months ago, i took him on a bus! I don't drive you see(i know i'm living in the dark ages)but even if i did i wouldn't take a car into town. So we were gonna get on the train but after waiting 1/2 hr for it decided to get out of the cold and get on the bus(which came immediately btw). Corey really enjoyed it, he was looking out of the window observing everything. When we got to down DH came to join us as he had finished work early. We had a look round the shops and bought a new ironing board as mine collapsed yesterday.

    Corey is still VERY snotty, but to be honest i'm not sure it's the cold anymore or just teething. His cough was better yesterday too which is interesting. He stopped his reflux meds in the week and his cough has been quite bad, bad enough for me to book him in at the doctors today. Anyway i decided Weds night to give him he reflux meds and he hardly coughed at all yesterday. Coincidence? Who knows. I didn't give them him last night so we'll see how he is today.

    Had a lovely prize arrive yesterday, a pack of MM ribbons and some MM washer words. I entered a competition on the Scrapcanvas website and won. That's 2 prizes in as many weeks, and i never win anything!
    So a friend of mine sent me some mountboard yesterday cause i wanted to have a go at making an album myself. I also bought some book rings while i was out. Here's the finished result -



    It's a bit floppy but i think it's meant to be. I'm going to decorate the front and then fill in some pages. Next thing to try is paper bag albums.

    Am looking forward to Comic Relief tonight. For anyone who doesn't know what it is look here - Comic Relief. It's a wonderful cause and certainly provides many laughs!
    posted by Cath @ 6:24 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com