Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Sleep baby sleep!
    Sunday, March 13, 2005
    I did manage to sleep to sleep for an hour Friday afternoon when DH came home and finished watching Miracle on 34th Street, i just love that film. Dave bathed and fed Corey and put him to bed and i just generally chilled out upstairs in my craft room watching Comic Relief, scrapping and browsing the web.

    Yesterday started out fine. Dave let me lie in bed and got up with Corey at the usual 7am. Then he took Corey out walking and left me to chill out, which after the week i've had was great. I did some scrapbooking and browsed the web, did some washing and hung it out cause it was a beautiful day. Finsihed watching some programs i had recorded from Friday night and just generally took it easy, it was lovely. Had tea and then Dave put Corey to bed. That's when Corey started. He's always been very good were sleep is concerned. We can put him to bed and you can guarantee he'll be asleep with 10-15 mins, but not tonight. He was fine for about 15 mins then he started crying. We don't normally pick him up unless he is really upset which he was so i went in for a cuddle. We normally pick him up and cuddle him but are non verbal and the second he has calmed down we lay him back down. Normally this works but not this time. We went on like this until 9pm! Everytime we laid him down he would cry, it was if he was afraid to go in his cot. DH was looking after him so i said let me have a go. I took him out of his room and brought him into my scraproom, he watched TV for about 5 mins and looked at his book, i let him calm down and got him smiling and then we went back to his room. I put on his lullaby and laid him down and he went to sleep. I don't think it was because he wanted me but he just needed to calm down fully. Gosh i hope we don't have the same thing tonight!
    I had the most awful dream as well last night. Corey had been shot in the leg but didn't appear to be in pain as he wasn't crying or anything. So we took him to the hospital and they said they were going to operate but i insisted they give him an epidural instead of a GA. Very weird
    posted by Cath @ 11:53 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com