Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Friday, June 03, 2005
    I find myself being Mrs Blogger Neglectful yet again. If you are one of the few people who read then i am sorry :D

    So whats been happening this week. Well not a huge amount really. Looking after Corey is still a very Full time job and he's started to try and climb the stairs so we had to go out and buy a safety gate yesterday. These things are so expensive! But lookely for us we went to two different shops and found one £10 cheaper than the other place!
    I've been trying to do some scrapping but without much success. I managed to finish a layout i started at the crop and saturday and have done 1 CJ entry, just another 3 to go!
    We have decided, wll i have, that the scrap room i am in just isn't big enough for my growing stash pile. I am in the spare bedroom that doubles up as Simons bedroom when he comes to stay on a Friday night, so there is a bookcase full of DH's books and a single bed. We are going to get rid of the bed and buy a fold up campbed as we don't anticipate him wanting to stay for very much longer anyway(he's 16), so we can get rid of the pine bed in the room and we are going to sort out DH's books and move them onto a bookshelf we have at the bottom of our bedroom stairs. That should make more room then and i might be able to keep it tidy!

    I took some lovely photos of Corey yesterday, he's a very photogenic boy. Here's one of them -

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Heres the LO i finished too -

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    posted by Cath @ 10:01 AM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Claire said…

      Cath, that's a beautiful LO, I'll have to a look at it properly in the gallery.

       
    • At 5:35 AM, Blogger Ms. Doe said…

      So beautiful!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com